1. O’Gara’s Irish Run
We know it’s past St. Patrick’s Day, but we just can’t get enough of people running in green tutus and wigs. Plus, this race starts and ends at the bar!
2. Watch Hockey
You are not a true Minnesotan if you haven’t watched live hockey. This weekend you can cheer on boys and girls.
WCHA Final Five at the Xcel Energy Center, Friday and Saturday.
Women’s Frozen Four at Ridder Arena, Friday and Sunday.
3. It’s Beauty Week at Whole Foods
Spring is here, it’s time to refresh your skin. Whole Foods in St. Paul is celebrating with samples, sales and events.
4. MN Brewery Running Series Kickoff Party
Saturday, March 21 at the Running Room in Uptown from 6-9 p.m.
The pre-season event to launch upcoming 2015 season!
Join in the fun and get:
- Discounts on series registration (get 20-50% off + special deals for “Brew Crew” Membership)
- Discounts on Running Room store merchandise
- FREE BEER tastings from participating breweries
- Awesome raffle prizes
- FREE chair massage
- 2015 MN Brewery Running Series apparel & merch
- SWAG bags
- Info from the experts on safe running and craft beer drinking
This event is FREE and open to the public.
5. Plan your Garden
Saturday, March 21 – Minneapolis
The second installment of the Garden Prep with the FairShare Farmers series! Join us for a program lead by Courtney Tchida from the Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture about garden planning and crop rotation!