We want to send you into the holiday week, with this in mind. Find 5 things this week to be thankful for and fill your heart with happiness.
Here are our 5 things:
- Our families – near and far, present and departed – they have made us who we are today.
- Our health – we are blessed to be healthy and active.
- Our work – it pays the bills and keeps us smart and sassy.
- Our passions – they keep us interesting and engaged in our communities.
- Our wisdom – each year it grows and guides us forward to even better things.
Now, go on and be thankful.
We love Thanksgiving Dinner, but thought it might be a good idea to round-up some healthier recipes so we can truly enjoy without guilt. Here are 5 picks for you!
- Jalapeño-Cranberry Relish
From EatingWell: November/December 2015
Top of Form
- Green Bean Casserole with Crispy Shallots
From Food Network
- Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Garlic and Rosemary
From Cooking Light
- Herb Roasted Turkey
From Martha Stewart
- Olive Oil and Sauternes Cake with Roasted Pears
From Food and Wine
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WellnessProjectMN?ref=hl