Happy Halloween! After the candy is dished out and the cobwebs are put away – you might think what’s next? Well, we are challenging you and your family to get out on Turkey Day and do a trot.
We’ve got 5 picks for you:
- Turkey Day Trail Trot – Battle Creek Park, St. Paul – 8 a.m.
This trail race has a mix of mid and long distance options.
2. Tonka Turkey Trot – Minnetonka High School, Minnetonka – 8:30 a.m.
The 6th Annual Tonka Turkey Trot is a 5K run/walk geared towards families.
3. Drumstick Dash – Lake Harriet, Minneapolis – 7:30 a.m.
There a multiple races including a 1 mile, a kid’s half-mile and a 10K.
4. Beast 2 Feast 5K – Lake Calhoun, Minneapolis – 9 a.m.
This race is a benefit for Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota.
5. The Turkey Trot – St. Paul – 7:30 a.m.
There is a 6K and a 10K option, with an early start to get you back in the kitchen before noon.
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WellnessProjectMN?ref=hl